if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hubstation...




































I manage to purchase a StarHub Hubstation box at a promotional price on August 2008 with 2 years contract, that promotion was the last promotion that StarHub allows Hubstation box to be purchased rather then temporary rental...

As a replacement to my Pacific Internet Broadband it also provided me an additional option to enjoy and record cable TV programs as part of the functions provided inside the Box...

It might not be as fast as other broadband plans, but at very least it provided me free internet usage and 3 basic groups cable TV programs at a very affordable price...

And now StarHub have announced that they have made an extension of the free Internet usage broadband until 31 December 2010, an additional year extension...

My contract expires on August 2010 and any extension period beyond that would meant that I am able to use Starhub Internet broadband for free even without a subscription plan...

Economy are bad and salary are affected due to this crisis..

Another way to save a little bit more of money.... :)

` here.waiting ;

    liewjunyan
    06 aug 1984
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart

` my*wishes ;

    diploma
    (↑more) personal saving
    (↑more) family time
    travel around the world
    learn piano
    next path of love
    loving dear
    caring mum

^reminds;me*of

  • december 2006
  • november 2006
  • october 2006
  • september 2006
  • august 2006
  • july 2006
  • june 2006

that'.last>note

    net visitor statistics