if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blogging Memories...


With much freer time due to the completion of my assignment and examination, I was actually browsing around my hardcore blogger friend's blog and also my personal blog...

Hardcore Blogger = those that blogged 3 to 5 years and above, sadly i am not :(

I am not reading their recent post but every post wrote between 3 to 5 years ago... which is between 2004 to 2006...

Every of my hardcore blogger friend seems so like this.. so like that..so anyhow.. all the sudden.. I wanna laugh out loud at some of their wordings..:D

They used to be much more carefree then they are now...

Most of them are now deeply burden by their studies and their commitments to the state that ...they rarely blogs nowadays and seems to have lost themselves via the judgment and expression of their recent posting...

They tend express about their burden and family problems nowadays....

Rather then those funny thoughts and events they experienced when they were younger...

I always thought blogging is a way that we could naturally express ourselves at that moment of life...

So that when we look back at it many years later we would laugh at our foolish thoughts and aims we used to have...

I have achieve the objective i always agreed on as above...with additional thoughts as below..

It seems like base on their wordings and expression, they seems to be much more carefree, much more out of the line such as blogging their experiences of getting scolded, never attend school, pants never zip and the funniest one is fall down into the drain...

Memory is a funny thing, it seems like happened before... clearly you remember it.. but when you step back and look at it clearly, it can make you feel emotional...

Looking at the things around me, should i said...we used to be happier in the past?

Lets look at this positivity, because Life goes on and we will experience new objectives and events :)

` here.waiting ;

    liewjunyan
    06 aug 1984
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart

` my*wishes ;

    diploma
    (↑more) personal saving
    (↑more) family time
    travel around the world
    learn piano
    next path of love
    loving dear
    caring mum

^reminds;me*of

  • december 2006
  • november 2006
  • october 2006
  • september 2006
  • august 2006
  • july 2006
  • june 2006

that'.last>note

    net visitor statistics