if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekends...

Firstly I wanna let my dear know..

'This is the last chance, but i do love her very much'

I met up my dear on friday night at her workplace many things happened, her cousin did something that affects everyone...

No matter how fierce they are.. they do care for her... which is why they are paying so much effort and attention on her this time and I totally stand behind them... i feel sad for her but also feel she is blessed with so many people wanting to help her at the point she still might not be mature enough to know what's right and dangerously wrong...

I hope she will learn from it and change... without advancing to a dangerous point of no return and regret, when damages and scar are already done..

Thereafter the incident, my dear went to my house to stay overnight. Nothing much happened but we always ended up closer to each other emotionally after 2 full days of being together...

We went to Zoo...a place of our memory, we last went 3 years ago trying to re-link and re-capture that promise and feel that made us together.. for 3 years and 5 months.. there are some changes at the Zoo, especially at the Kids World section and we also visited Ah Meng restaurant and his memorial statue..

Ah Meng is another name in my mind since I was a kid.... just like Micheal Jackson..many have pass away one by one.. I felt so down at times thinking about it..

After leaving the Zoo ... we went to Lot 1 shopping center actually to publish the photos we took at the Zoo..but instead my dear brought me a wallet too as she notice that my wallet's coin pouch was having holes and my coins is like keep dropping out the moment i open my wallet...without my knowing...thanks a lot to dear...thereafter we went back home that night and fall asleep at 9plus..

On Sunday morning, we went McDonald's and she had hotcakes with sausage while i just had a light breakfast of sausage muffins and ice cream cone... thereafter we went back.. she fall asleep once again while I am assembling my recycling items which i collected over the past 2 months and went out with my mum to sell them off to the recycling dealers and had my lunch with my mum...

In the afternoon, after she woke up... we went down to city area for a walk...walk pass ION orchard, Wisma, Hereen, Center point, Plaza Singapura and finally The Grand Cathay for our movie as i explained above...

This experience made us closer, I never felt so close to you for a very long time... thanks for the wallet you gave me..

I will give you a very nice birthday present in return... :)

` here.waiting ;

    liewjunyan
    06 aug 1984
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart

` my*wishes ;

    diploma
    (↑more) personal saving
    (↑more) family time
    travel around the world
    learn piano
    next path of love
    loving dear
    caring mum

^reminds;me*of

  • december 2006
  • november 2006
  • october 2006
  • september 2006
  • august 2006
  • july 2006
  • june 2006

that'.last>note

    net visitor statistics