if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, September 11, 2009

Secondary Days...


A picture said a thousands words...that's me when I was 15 years old...

Standing at the middle row and the 3rd guy from left, wearing specs.. face around around..smiling that's me :)

Unlike secondary school nowadays, where class photo are taken every year and DVD are burn out every now and then for collection of class photo of the entire school and any video capture of school concert such as teacher's day, racial harmony, youth day, national day, CCA orientation day.. etc..

Those days when I am studying in secondary are very simple and this is exactly my ONE and ONLY class photo in the entire 4 years of my secondary education...

Not sure about other secondary school those days, but such occurrences definitely happens in my school..

I tried to recall back, how this photo was taken. It was one fine day when lessons are as usual when I was in secondary three in year 1999... all the sudden we are called to assemble downstairs and we are told to walk towards the new school building which was buildup and completed in order for the school to proceed with single session between secondary 1 to secondary 4....

Our form teacher was also called all the sudden to take this picture...one of my most respected teacher in my education life... Ms Eunice Ng...

This picture was taken with only 27 students and actually we have 32 in the class... some didn't attend school...

The photographer have no time to waste as the entire school consist of thousands of student, so decided to take this shoot within a few minutes of gathering, after us is class 3T2...

Our classroom is located at the RM04-01 which is the older building of Yuhua Secondary School, our classroom faces the school gate... this is our only main classroom we attended during 4 years of secondary education we are the only batch of students in the school holding the same main class room for entire 4 years...

So whenever I stand outside the school gate... hearing the sounds of band practices... a noisy class... student drag their chairs back inside the classroom table... student greeting to their teachers 'good morning miss tan' ... I really missed those days down to the deepest side of my heart... this memory is hard written inside and will never be forgotten .. even though no one can ever reverse the advancement of clock ticking....

` here.waiting ;

    liewjunyan
    06 aug 1984
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart

` my*wishes ;

    diploma
    (↑more) personal saving
    (↑more) family time
    travel around the world
    learn piano
    next path of love
    loving dear
    caring mum

^reminds;me*of

  • december 2006
  • november 2006
  • october 2006
  • september 2006
  • august 2006
  • july 2006
  • june 2006

that'.last>note

    net visitor statistics